2016-17 UPPER DECK SERIES 1 HOCKEY BLASTER BOX
- 5 CARDS PER PACK
- 10 PACKS PER BOX + 1 OVERSIZED CARD
• The Wait is Over, 2016-17 Upper Deck Series One Hockey is Here!
• Collect The Highly Sought After Young Guns Rookie Cards, Inserted 1 in Every 6 packs!
o Featuring The Best New Talent in The NHL!
o The 1st Chance For Collectors to Find Live Rookie Cards From A Variety of 2016 NHL Top Draft Picks!
• Blaster Exclusive: Grab One Oversized UD Portraits Card Per Blaster Box!
• Collect The Entire UD Portraits Set, Featuring Super Stars And Rookies!
• Uncover Shining Stars Inserts, Featuring 10 Star Defensemen, Exclusive to Blasters!
o Delivering 1 per box!
o Look For Rare Royal Blue Parallels Too!
• The UD Canvas Set is Back With Mind Blowing Photography!
o Featuring UD Canvas Young Guns, Inserted 1 in 96 Packs!
• Look For Rare UD Game Jersey Cards With Bigger Than Ever Memorabilia Swatches!
• Blaster Exclusive!
o Oversized (3.5 x 5) UD Portraits – 1 Per Blaster Box
• Rookie Cards
o Young Guns – Inserted 1:6
• UD Canvas cards
o Regular Cards – Inserted 1:14
o Young Guns – Inserted 1:96
• Jersey Cards
o UD Game Jerseys – Inserted 1:240
• High Demand Inserts
o Day With The Cup – Inserted 1:10,000
o 2016 NHL Draft SP – Inserted 1:60,000
• Shining Stars
o Shining Stars, Defensemen – Inserted 1:12
o Shining Stars, Defensemen Royal Blue Parallel – Inserted 1:72
• UD Portraits
o UD Portraits – Inserted 1:15
o UD Portraits, Super Stars – Inserted 1:120
o UD Portraits, Rookies – Inserted 1:120
• Regular Cards
200 Regular Cards
We are one of the longest running card entities in the hobby and have been in business since 1977
We are an Upper Deck Certified Diamond Dealer
Our main shipping carrier is Canada Post but at our discretion we may use Canpar, FedEx, Purolator or UPS couriers
Orders are safely packed and shipped in a timely fashion
All website orders are eligible for our FREE giveaways
We are a registered Canadian business and sales taxes must be applied to all Canadian address purchases
If you want something and don't see it just ask