2017-18 UPPER DECK SYNERGY HOCKEY BOX
**AS PER UPPER DECK's CDD B&M PROGRAM WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST ARE SELLING PRICE ON THIS HOBBY PRODUCT. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US**
- 3 CARDS PER PACK
- 8 PACKS PER BOX
• Grab Your Box of UD Synergy Hockey And Collect 15 Colored Variants:
8 Red Veterans, Legends, and Rookie color variants per box, on average
7 additional Blue, Green, or Purple color variants
• Find an impressive assortment of 8 inserts per box from the following sets:
2 Breakthrough Performers per box, on average
A combination of 6 Career Spanning, Impact Players, or Notable Newcomers inserts per box, on average.
• 100-card Base Set!
o Collect a mix of your favorite veterans, legends, and rookies!
• Look for Base Set Veteran cards #d to 17 and Base Set Legends #d to only 7 copies!
• Find very rare true rookie cards #d to 18 along with high series rookies #d to 8!
• Find a total of 15 colored variant Synergy cards per box, on average!
• Synergy Autographs inserts features a deep checklist of both legends and rookies alike.
• Collect the exciting insert sets of Career Spanning, Impact Players, and Noteworthy Newcomers cards which are also available in an array of parallels such as Red Matrix, Blue Hyperplaid, and Green Diamond.
• Be sure to be on the lookout for rare Cast for Greatness inserts featuring some of the NHLs greatest players printed on a metal substrate.
• The second Bounty program of the 2017-18 hockey calendar has been incorporated into Synergy with a chance to get extremely rare variants and inserts.
We are one of the longest running card entities in the hobby and have been in business since 1977
We are an Upper Deck Certified Diamond Dealer
Our main shipping carrier is Canada Post but at our discretion we may use Canpar, FedEx, Purolator or UPS couriers
Orders are safely packed and shipped in a timely fashion
All website orders are eligible for our FREE giveaways
We are a registered Canadian business and sales taxes must be applied to all Canadian address purchases
If you want something and don't see it just ask