Card Grading Specifics
Beckett Grading Submission
We are a Beckett Grading Submission center. All you need to do is get your cards to us and we take care of the rest. You don't have to worry about paper work, shipping to Beckett and back, insurance or Customs. We do it all. The only additional costs to you are getting your cards to us and return shipping from us to you. This service is for cards raw valued up to $500 per card. If you want to submit 10 or more cards please use the BULK submission product listing. Turnaround time from us back to you is approximately 4 weeks.
When you get your collection graded by BGS you can enjoy these benefits for many years to come.
Grading Cards Increases Value
- Compare the secondary market prices of your favorite cards in raw and graded forms. BGS-graded cards are usually valued higher.
- Your BGS-graded cards are well preserved in a unique, protective cardholder. You wont have to worry about them getting damaged.
Greater Resale Potential
- On todays secondary market, especially online, graded cards are easier to sell. With BGS-graded cards collectors can be confident in the quality of the card being bought.
- You can be assured that you have the real deal. As part of the grading process, BGS cards are routinely authenticated.
- Once a card has been graded and slabbed by BGS, the integrity of the card is protected from all kinds of tampering.
- The BGS cardholder is attractive, sturdy and stackable. It provides unobstructed viewing of your card from all angles!
The Reputation of the Beckett Name
- BGS operates with the same honesty, integrity and excellent hobby knowledge you have come to expect from Beckett. Reliability and consistency are the hallmarks of Beckett Grading Services.
We are able to grade thicker cards up to 1.50mm.
Beckett Grading Services will grade cards with "certified autographs". That is, cards issued by major manufacturers that carry additional design elements indicating the manufacturer has certified the autograph of the card. The autograph itself will not be authenticated.
Minor League Cards:
Beckett Grading Services will grade Minor League cards that fit our cases: standard size (2 " by 3 ").
We do not grade "Star Co." cards.
**Also, cards showing evidence of counterfeiting, tampering, or restoration will be charged the full amount according to the service option selected and will not be cased in the graded card holder.**
Add to Cart
No Reviews Posted Yet - be the first!
Recently Viewed Products
Beckett Grading Submission
Product Added to your Cart
proceed to checkout
-------- OR --------
Modal Dialog Title
Modal Dialog Content